Skilled Laborers Brigade is an emergency response collective comprised of 500+ skilled laborers spanning the apparel, garment, and entertainment industries nationwide.
As a response to the COVID 19 national health crisis, we have converted our factories and studios to amplify manufacturing efforts to provide vital protection to our Healthcare workers.
We are Professional tailors, seamstresses, cutters, die cutters pattern makers, milliners, props fabricators, fabric merchandisers, designers, production assistants, coordinators, drapers, manufacturers, graphic artists, stitchers, dyers, website builders, furniture upholsterers, marketing professionals, painters, fundraisers, puppet builders, weavers, metal workers, drafters, and 3D printers.
- Gamut Network (April 26, 2020)
- Eco Textile News (April 22, 2020)
- Variety (April 18th, 2020)
- NY Magazine (April 10th, 2020)
- Yahoo Finance (April 6th, 2020)
- InStyle (April 6th, 2020)
- Letter from NY State Senator
- Alessandra Biaggi (April 6th, 2020)
- Make: Zine (April 3rd, 2020)
- MI TECH News (April 1st, 2020)
- Courthouse News (March 26, 2020)